Our daughter, Nadezhda, was diagnosed in May 2010 with Dravet Syndrome at age 3. It is a rare and severe form of epilepsy. This blog is for updates on our lives, our thoughts, and feelings. Everyone needs a voice, and here, ours may be heard.
Also, while epilepsy is often misunderstood, Dravet Syndrome is altogether unheard of. We would like to be informative about Dravet Syndrome and supportive for others dealing with similar circumstances.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Same ol' Us but New Blog Name and Address

No making fun...  I know our blog address is ridiculously long as is the title of our blog, not to mention the address and title aren't even the same thing!  I know this is really silly.  I feel a bit sheepish every time I mention the blog to someone and they ask if they can have the address because, naturally, it is SO long that I can't remember the stinkin address.
So, because of the ridiculosity of this situation I will be changing to a new blog very soon!  It will be doitfordezh.com.  Do It For Dezh is going to be our (um.. I don't know what to call it) theme or slogan.  Dorky but doable (there I go with D alliterations again).  It's not just going to be for our blog.  We've also made an email address with the same name:  doitfordezh@gmail.com.  We are also going to use it for any of our fundraising for research on a specific aspect of DS.  
I know someone is going to read it all smashed together with the word ford in the middle and think it has something to do with ford trucks, but it doesn't.  So don't make fun of me for the new blog name or email address either.  But, can you believe it, this time we will be consistent!  I like that!  And at least this one I can remember AND spell!  So, very soon, please join me at doitfordezh.com for a new (and unimproved) blog about the same old stuff.  Thanks for you support!


1 comment: